Awesome tool for those short to medium length writing projects. With Lifecards you can use up to 4 of your photos to design your own imaginative postcard directly on your iPod or iPad. Works similarly to Pages or Keynote. Can add speech bubbles like Strip Designer.
*At this time, due to Apple's change in policy for purchasing Apps for Education, we will only be recommending apps that are FREE. If you would like to learn more about Apple's Volume Purchase Program, please click here. Our new list of free replacement apps is here.
- More than 350 templates divided into more than 15 themes
- Up-to 4 photos (or maps) per template.
- Multiple text boxes on many templates
- Control scale, position, and rotation of photos.
- Control alignment, color, size, and font of text.
- Complex visual engine allows free pan and zoom while manipulating card.
- Many built-in photo filters
- Automatically adapts to landscape and portrait mode.
- Save cards to finish them later
- Automatic save and restore when you exit and reenter the application
- Change templates without changing contents
- Speech balloons, symbols, and simple photo masks
- Image borders
- Share by emailing or saving to photo library
- Prints out ~4x6