posted Jun 10, 2010, 1:54 PM by Tom Borer
updated Jun 10, 2010, 1:54 PM
- iSchool Initiative
- On Youtube (faster, but no school access: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68KgAcx_9jU)
- Out early today with the understanding that there will be a web survey coming still
- Keeping the iPod equipment
- Meet the criteria (attend; do projects; post to blog; do testing)
- Equipment is checked to you, not school
- Is classroom equipment
- Analyzing resources - what was most useful (in case funding is different for next year)
- mics, microphone, speakers, power supplies, etc
- What activity(ies) that you did, do you feel most affected reading comprehension?Student learning?
- After doing one sample project, how were you able to roll the projects out to the whole class?
- Structure of meetings
- voluntary trainings
- Would you want to do this again?
- Drawing for 2 cameras
- How to be in the drawing for 8 more cameras - -
- - submit a CD by June 4 (midnight) to ETTs with 3 best examples from each type project (GarageBand, Keynote, iPod) you did