posted Jun 10, 2010, 2:02 PM by Tom Borer
updated Jun 10, 2010, 2:03 PM
- General discussion Reading Comprehension options in Keynote (Ted/Kathleen) (~15min)
- Reading Comprehension Page (Ted) 0910
- Reading Comprehension Spreadsheet 0809
- Split groups (30 min)(Tom)
- 1:1 Group move to Oak Room (bring iPod and laptop)
- Grade level groups to share progress on keynote projects (Is Recorder installed?)
- Keynote Project Survey
- General Q & A (15min)
- iTunes (~60min)
- importing curriculum CDs
- Smart Playlists, etc.
- MobileStudio (Pixio) - purchase before next meeting; a preview will be held at a Voluntary mtg. It will be taught at the next iRead mtg.
- iPods, etc. given out to veterans
- Importing CDs and Making Playlists.m4v - on Nov 9, 2009 7:45 AM by Thomas Borer (version 1) Remove