posted Jun 10, 2010, 1:58 PM by Tom Borer
updated Jun 10, 2010, 1:59 PM
- Introduction (vets/newbies)
- New iRead site :)
- Pre-Testing - where are you?
- Vets Info
- Requirements 2 of 3 projects; 8 of 9 meetings; mentor
- Gift Cards for vets (for OS 3)
- Short discussion of Keynote successes, etc.
- Project 1
- Review posting to blog
- Before Oct 9, pitch idea on blog; email Brad, Frank & Tom
- Response from Frank, Tom, or Brad
- Progress review at next meeting;
- Actual completed and posted project due Dec 4
- Discussion of Project 1 and ideas for Reading Comprehension projects (also see Nav bar). Discussion w/ team.
- "Stuff" from Kim Bloodgood.
- Give out iPod touch devices (and cases) to newbies (on order them for vets)
- Brief explanation of iPod interface & 3.0 software.
- Set up & physical management/naming conventions for iPods
- Label the iPods & the cases with their numbers
- Set up a management system for storing and distributing the equipment (management ideas)
- Naming conventions - number_iPod_teachershortemailname (e.g. 01_iPod_kshirley)
- Applications to purchase/download (creating an iTunes account)
- (the mics have not arrived yet, so we will not discuss at this time)